Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Favorite Things


These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things


There are many things I love and these are  some of my favorite things.

Fairies, Butterflies, Hummingbirds, Song Birds and every other bird.
Vultures are not pretty by any sense of the word but they have a very important job in nature. For if it were not for these birds, and all predators
there would be nothing but insects and microbes to devour the carcasses of dead animals left lying around. 

My interests also include domestic animals, farm animals and our furry and feathered friends,  wild animals, exotic animals, and yes, fish. 


I love flowers, trees, and every growing thing although many must be respected for they can cause severe problems.

Mythical creatures, fairies, elves, mermaids, and all kinds of lovely creatures. Many extinct creatures have been recreated according to the artists interpretations and some are quite beautiful. However, there are many I would not want to meet in this life.


So my blog is all about the things I love and things I enjoy doing. I hope you will enjoy your trip through my world for it is just beginning.




Fairies
I've never seen a fairy,
Though I know they must be there,
For I've seen the signs they leave,
Almost everywhere.

Footsteps in the garden,
Paths in the grass,
Why can't I see them?
Oh, well, alas.

I've never seen a fairy,
Though I know they must be there,
For they leave gifts for me,
Almost everywhere.
April 6, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment